Miami Nights [Explicit]
    Nasty [Explicit]

ON SALE "THAT NEW DOPE HOODIE"

ADVERTISE

Members

WANE ENTERPRISES // WHO ARE WE ??

REALITY CHECK // PUT ON BLAST

Events

Welcome To "Wane Enterprises Dot Com" the number one source for World news, Hip-Hop news, Entertainment news and more.

“Based on technology and innovation, Knowit has developed solutions that millions of people in the Nordic countries use every day,” says Christian Hartman, Head of Knowit Insight in Norway. “Even though we have come a long way already, we believe that the biggest changes and opportunities still lie ahead of us. Technology and digitalisation is one of the most important mega trends of our time and a central driving force in this respect – we are moving towards exciting times.

The eight technologies

1. DIGITAL EMPLOYEES
  2. INTERNET OF THINGS
  3. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
  4. VIRTUAL & AUGMENTED REALITY
  5. BLOCKCHAIN
  6. 3D PRINTING
  7. DRONES
  8. ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION

Digital assistants are various types of software that are capable of performing rule-based work processes and communicating with people through writing and speech. The digital assistants are represented by technologies such as the Robotics Process Automation (RPA), chatbots and voice assistants. These assistants are new digital colleagues that will help the organisations of the future meet the demands for productivity and accessibility, as well as supporting the shift from “doing-jobs” to activities that add value for analogue employees.

AI (artificial intelligence) is a broad term that refers to a computer program’s or computer’s ability to appear intelligent. AI usually has the ability to capture data about its environment and can learn or adapt in order to achieve a given goal. In order to build an AI system that adds value, large volumes of data and an algorithm are used that are suitable for what the system is intended to achieve. After consuming the data, the system can make decisions based on the knowledge it has built up.

Virtual reality (VR) is a technology that allows the user to interact in a computer-simulated recreation of a real environment. Augmented reality (AR) is a fusion of VR where reality and a computer-simulated environment are merged, which we have seen for example with Pokemon Go or with lenses in Snapchat. In industrial environments, AR is used in a similar way to present drawings or status information for equipment that you are filming or looking at through glasses or a tablet/iPad.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. Discovery Plus Free Trial

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Commission Hero 2.0 Review

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Jump Street

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Peacock Premium

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Wordle

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Peacock TV

Hello!Great share!Thanks!

The best way to protect yourself from these attacks is by using a password manager – this will help you keep track of all of the different passwords for all of your different websites and applications. You should also make sure to update your software regularly (and install security patches), as well as use a secure mobile device (like an iPhone) whenever possible and you can also find more info for mobile tracker there. Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by TheBatMan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service