Miami Nights [Explicit]
    Nasty [Explicit]

ON SALE "THAT NEW DOPE HOODIE"

ADVERTISE

Members

WANE ENTERPRISES // WHO ARE WE ??

REALITY CHECK // PUT ON BLAST

Events

Welcome To "Wane Enterprises Dot Com" the number one source for World news, Hip-Hop news, Entertainment news and more.

“Based on technology and innovation, Knowit has developed solutions that millions of people in the Nordic countries use every day,” says Christian Hartman, Head of Knowit Insight in Norway. “Even though we have come a long way already, we believe that the biggest changes and opportunities still lie ahead of us. Technology and digitalisation is one of the most important mega trends of our time and a central driving force in this respect – we are moving towards exciting times.

The eight technologies

1. DIGITAL EMPLOYEES
  2. INTERNET OF THINGS
  3. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
  4. VIRTUAL & AUGMENTED REALITY
  5. BLOCKCHAIN
  6. 3D PRINTING
  7. DRONES
  8. ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION

Digital assistants are various types of software that are capable of performing rule-based work processes and communicating with people through writing and speech. The digital assistants are represented by technologies such as the Robotics Process Automation (RPA), chatbots and voice assistants. These assistants are new digital colleagues that will help the organisations of the future meet the demands for productivity and accessibility, as well as supporting the shift from “doing-jobs” to activities that add value for analogue employees.

AI (artificial intelligence) is a broad term that refers to a computer program’s or computer’s ability to appear intelligent. AI usually has the ability to capture data about its environment and can learn or adapt in order to achieve a given goal. In order to build an AI system that adds value, large volumes of data and an algorithm are used that are suitable for what the system is intended to achieve. After consuming the data, the system can make decisions based on the knowledge it has built up.

Virtual reality (VR) is a technology that allows the user to interact in a computer-simulated recreation of a real environment. Augmented reality (AR) is a fusion of VR where reality and a computer-simulated environment are merged, which we have seen for example with Pokemon Go or with lenses in Snapchat. In industrial environments, AR is used in a similar way to present drawings or status information for equipment that you are filming or looking at through glasses or a tablet/iPad.

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Exipure

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. OpenSea Review

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Non-Fungible Tokens

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Meticore

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! TubeBuddy

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. Glucofort Review

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Custom Keto Diet Review

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Disney Plus Free Trial

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Disney+ Free Trial

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Commission Hero 2.0 Review

Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Obsession Method

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Resurge Review

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by TheBatMan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service