Miami Nights [Explicit]
    Nasty [Explicit]

ON SALE "THAT NEW DOPE HOODIE"

ADVERTISE

Members

WANE ENTERPRISES // WHO ARE WE ??

REALITY CHECK // PUT ON BLAST

Events

Welcome To "Wane Enterprises Dot Com" the number one source for World news, Hip-Hop news, Entertainment news and more.

IPL 2020, Match 10: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians

Mumbai Indians 'man for all seasons' Kieron Pollard's scintillating strokeplay found its match in maverick Ishan Kishan as they nearly pulled off a Houdini Act before Navdeep Saini's spectacular Super Over saw Royal Challengers Bangalore win an IPL humdinger on Monday. (BCCI/IPL/ANI Photo)

The small built Kishan put up a powerhouse performance scoring 99 off 58 balls with nine sixes while Pollard's 60 off 24 saw them match RCB's total of 201.

However, Saini bowled fast and straight in the Super Over conceding only seven runs with Hardik Pandya getting out. Virat Kohli after three bad matches did the needful as Jasprit Bumrah coudn't defend a seven-run target with India captain winning it with a last ball boundary. 

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news! I am delighted with the way this guy plays! You know what you can bet on the results of a player's individual achievements per match. Sometimes I make bets like this - https://topbetting.in/ India has given us a whole generation of great cricketers. I doubt anyone can beat them this season. I have a little doubt about Pakistan but ... this is a small chance.

This guy looks cool in the photo. Although to my greatest shame I should tell you that I don't even know him. Maybe this is because I don't like cricket. I visit this 1xbet.com.zm website and learn how to win, betting on the best sports teams in Zambia. I think you should really do the same before it is too late.

I am also very interested in watching sporting events and even better when you can actually make real money on it from home, the main thing is to find the best proven platform for online betting click and you can get rich and have a great time, the chances of winning depends on you and on your choice.

I want every lonely man in USA to taste dominican brides and feel the love they can give to you.

Make a choice and write to a girl you like. There are no limits – you can write to as many girls as you wish.

The new franchises will participate in IPL 2022 season onwards subject to the bidders completing the post-bid formalities as specified in the ITT document. The IPL 2022 season will comprise ten teams and will have 74 matches, wherein each team will play 7 home and 7 away matches," the BCCI said in a release

To be honest, I think that making sports betting sites and gaming product is stupid, since now sports betting brings huge income to their creators and countries when paying taxes like guided from these this site, this site. The only way for me to earn extra money was to gamble is from here, site.

Buscas pronósticos de goleador para marcar e favoritos de hoje? Encuentra los mejores pronósticos para apuestas deportivas y pronósticos de fútbol gratis para hoy. Consulte los mejores pronósticos de fútbol gratuitos para los partidos de hoy. Nuestros pronósticos deportivos, previas de partidos e predicciones de fútbol están hechas por expertos de la industria, lo que le brinda información privilegiada sobre todos los grandes partidos. Consulte los mejores consejos de apuestas de fútbol para los partidos de hoy. Pronósticos Fútbol 365 ofrece consejos de fútbol, predicciones de fútbol y estadísticas de apuestas gratuitas, basadas en el desempeño de los equipos en las últimas rondas, para ayudar a los apostadores a clasificar sus selecciones. Nuestros datos diarios incluyen: pronósticos de fútbol 1X2 a tiempo completo, más de 1.5 goles, menos de 3.5 goles, goles en el primer y segundo tiempo, ambos equipos para marcar, saques de esquina y tarjetas. Hoy publicamos pronósticos de La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga y todas las ligas del mundo. Además, también publicamos los pronósticos de otras competiciones de fútbol como los pronósticos de la Champions League y Europa League.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by TheBatMan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service