- 2.Nasty [Explicit]
- 3.That Way (Feat. Jeremih & Rick Ross) [Explicit]
- 4.I'm So Paid
- 5.Quote the raven
- 6.I-Illy Bomb On Em
- 7.Still Standing (feat. Jill Scott)
- 8.Miami Nights [Explicit]
- 9.Nasty [Explicit]
1. The correct setting of the goals and objectives of the course is necessary, first of all, to choose the right training tool: today an electronic course is not only a set of slides, but also interactive and drag-and-drop simulators, interactive tasks, tests or video lectures.
2. When developing a training course with an expert, it is important to give him freedom of action when choosing content, but it is worthwhile to ensure that the course is not overloaded with a theory that is difficult to immediately put into practice.
3. As part of the development, the script of the online course is being developed, its concept is being developed, and large amounts of information and practical tasks are divided into separate elements - modules - for greater convenience. It is advisable to break the course into modules if it is longer than five slides.
4. The six main components that need to be studied and used to create the course design: composition, font, alignment, contrast, color and style. The convenience of training, the usability of the course, the psychological impact on the learner and the overall pleasant and tidy appearance of the online course will depend on them.
The information is very helpful. I recently decided to develop my e-learning course and found a detailed description of the best e-learning tools https://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/html5-authoring-tools now it remains for me to take into account a whole range of factors so that all users are satisfied and my courses sell well in a highly competitive market.
If you are well versed in your topic, then creating an electronic course will not be difficult for you