Miami Nights [Explicit]
    Nasty [Explicit]

ON SALE "THAT NEW DOPE HOODIE"

ADVERTISE

Members

WANE ENTERPRISES // WHO ARE WE ??

REALITY CHECK // PUT ON BLAST

Events

Welcome To "Wane Enterprises Dot Com" the number one source for World news, Hip-Hop news, Entertainment news and more.

I have heard different opinions about what will happen to Bitcoin in the next year. I tend to agree with those who talk about a slight pullback from the current price. I would like to believe about the value of assets in 100k and above, but .. I am a realist in everything when it comes to profit. How do you think?

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, let's think logically. Remember how much BTK cost in 2014. Now check the quotes for 2019. There is a big difference between $ 4,000 and $ 10,000, right? Bitcoin price is the aggregate of the demand for crypto. I believe this is the case. The less stable the overall economy, the greater the demand for crypto.

Hello! If you want to see the list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges for 2022, then I advise you to look at the site https://pl.cryptonisation.com/ranking-gield-kryptowalutowych/ of the Cryptonisation project! There is also a complete guide for each exchange and step-by-step instructions for beginners. I am sure the project will be very useful. There are also fresh entries from experts on the right side of the site, I advise you to always read them, because if you read and understand, you will always be armed with new information that will help you raise your earnings)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by TheBatMan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service