Members

Badge

Loading…

WANE ENTERPRISES // WHO ARE WE ??

Photobucket

REALITY CHECK // PUT ON BLAST

yellowReason

Events

Welcome To "Wane Enterprises Dot Com" the number one source for World news, Hip-Hop news, Entertainment news and more.

All Discussions Tagged 'Rap' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Playboy Ronnie Smacks Us With 2 New Projects “Say Less” & “Say More” | @implayboyronnie

Music Reviews New Music  Playboy Ronnie Is Back With 2 New EP’s & A Video For His Fans Orlando Native "Playboy Ronnie" Is Back Wit…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 on Monday

Michelle Pella - Take A Walk with Me

Music Reviews  July 20, 2019 Michelle Pella – Take A Walk With Me New singer/songwriter Michelle Pella brings a charming and bubbly sp…

0 on Saturday

Darrell Kelley - I'm So High

Darrell Kelley soars above the crowd with his latest single, “I’m So High” ATLANTA, GA – As a productive pastor, author, entrepreneur and…

0 Jul 14

AYO ^ - Came For

Scorching new single “Came For” by AYO^ heats up the summer  WASHINGTON DC – With his brand new single, AYO^ treats listeners to music th…

0 Jul 11

Elodie Rêverie - Rêverie

Elodie Rêverie Releases the Ultimate Daydream Soundtrack with “Reverie” LOS ANGELES, CA– It’s crazy to think that sometimes you stumble u…

0 Jul 5

Bobby Noble & Chris Richardson - Green Tea R&B

Kindred spirits explore fresh sounds while jamming on cruise ship; share discovery with the world through new album ‘Green Tea R&B’ A…

0 Jul 5

Kerry Kathleen - Homegirl

Wine connoisseur offers vintage new sound to the world with new single ‘Homegirl’ SANTRA ROSA, CA – Good wine and good music is something…

0 Jun 29

Gina DiGiorgio - The Night

New queen of Electronic Dance Pop  reigns over industry with new EP ‘So Original’ LOS ANGELES, CA – Gina DiGiorgio is a name you need to…

0 Jun 29

Reggie - Closer

Nigerian beat maker fuses Afro sound with Soul  for a standout new sound ABUJA, NIGERIA – After years of making beats and working behind-…

0 Jun 20

Señoj Jones - Running

Debut single ‘Running’ from Atlanta artist Señoj  is the perfect summer love song ATLANTA, GA – Christina Jones, better known by her stag…

0 Jun 19

RSS

© 2019   Created by TheBatMan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service