Members

Badge

Loading…

WANE ENTERPRISES // WHO ARE WE ??

Photobucket

REALITY CHECK // PUT ON BLAST

yellowReason

Events

Welcome To "Wane Enterprises Dot Com" the number one source for World news, Hip-Hop news, Entertainment news and more.

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Izo.dae - Holy Grail

Fast-rising young artist izo.dae drops new single ‘Holy Grail’ ORLANDO, FL – Sometimes it’s the simplest things that can make the biggest…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 7 hours ago

Mayoun - I Don't Know Her Name

Arkansas artist MaYoun introduces MaYoun Music as Music that Makes A Difference FORDYCE, AR – Music isn’t defined into one category. Ther…

0 13 hours ago

Rodney Outlaw - I Want You

Rodney Outlaw collaborates with rising artists  on new singles ‘I Want You’ and ‘Far Away’ WALLA WALLA, WA – More than 15 years of music i…

0 Apr 2

Jules Walcott - Deja Vu

Jules Walcott’s new single ‘Déjà vu’ serves as  the perfect statement piece for a confident new sound LONG ISLAND, NY – Having already ma…

0 Apr 1

Volcanic Grip - About Me

Powerful new artist explores darker side of life with new singles ‘About Me’ and ‘Black Magic’ ATLANTA, GA – If you ask Volcanic Grip ho…

0 Apr 1

Ryan Cash - Sorry Darling

Ryan Cash to Release New EP “Green Friday” this Friday LOS ANGELES, CA –Hailing all the way from the islands in Kingston, Jamaica comes a…

0 Mar 13

Kit Taylor – Persephone

Award-winning singer-songwriter Kit Taylor makes waves across country with hit album ‘Love + Pain’ PORTLAND, OR – Kit Taylor is the great…

0 Mar 10

Silk Young - Day Dreams

Silk Young brings fresh take on neo-soul with new singles ‘Day Dreams’ and ‘Call Me’ LOS ANGELES, CA – Silk Young may be the newest voice…

0 Mar 2

Manda - Surface produced by Logik Lee

Silk Young brings fresh take on neo-soul with new singles ‘Day Dream’ and ‘Call Me’ LOS ANGELES, CA – Silk Young may be the newest voice…

0 Mar 1

Danielle Nichole - N.O Boundaries

Danielle Nichole shines a light with sultry-melodic vocals on new EP ‘Sentiment’ SICKLERVILLE, NJ – In a world that often feels filled wi…

0 Feb 19

RSS

© 2019   Created by TheBatMan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service